Software →iMazing 2.4.0 MaCOSX
iMazing 2.4.0 MaCOSX | 75 MB
Manage your iPhone. Your way.Get a trusted software to transfer and save your music, messages, files and data. Safely back up any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Powerful and user-friendly, iMazing is simply the best iOS device manager for Mac and PC.
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's New in iMazing 2.4
* UI: Changed the way devices and backups are grouped in the sidebar. The new sections are: Available, Disconnected, Old Backups, Editable Backups. Backup location is now displayed in the device's description text along with backup size.
* UI: Battery icon and disk usage bar are now clickable to display extra info.
* UI: Device info is now showing the backup location, backup size and number of backups
* Backup: Fixed rare issue with backups to external drives where a new Apple backup error was not correctly intercepted, resulting in a 'Missing Status.plist' error.
* Transfer to device (iMazing): Improved handling of 'dangling' syncs when transferring music, photos, videos or iBooks to devices ('Error Communicating with Device' error)
* Review all devices (Mini): Fixed case where reviewing settings of all devices could reset battery notification and min battery settings.
* Fixed iMazing's window not displaying immediately at startup if login items contain an external drive which is not available or slow (network drive).
* Notes (iMazing): fixed case where some notes could be missing if the user had notes in both the old iOS 9 format and the new iOS 10 one.
* Notifications "Serious mode" (Mini): is now working properly
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
- DigiDNA iMazing.2.3.6 Multilingual
- DigiDNA iMazing.2.2.13 Multilingual
- DigiDNA iMazing.2.3.3 Multilingual MacOSX
- DigiDNA iMazing 2.1.9 Multilingual
- DigiDNA iMazing.2.0.4 Multilingual (WinMac)